.::biCaRa ibNu hAsaN::.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A nice poem from internet

What Happened?
What happened to those days when my faith was strong?When I wouldn’t dare think of doing anything wrong
when my Yaqeen in Allah would lead me throughThe good and bad.. the old and new
What happened to those days when my du’aa was sincere?when there was absolutely nothing on earth that I would fear
when I was certain that Allah was really nearand would run to Him and leave all that is dear
What happened to those days when I could read and recite well?when I bought al-Janna and this Dunya I would sell
when my heart was pure and all full of lightwhen my Qiyam was my only source of strength and might
What’s wrong my nafs .. Why did you fall?Don’t you know that Allah knows and hears your call?
A little test like this one shouldn’t beat you soIt shouldn’t pull you down to a level so low
Don’t you know that Allah chooses what is bestand that this is all a previously planned test
Don’t you know that He hears your soul .. He hears your cryHe sees you fall .. He sees you sigh
Allah is Great .. Allah is Al-HakeemHis ways are just no matter how dark it may seem
Hold on my Nafs to the fireball in your palmHold on to it and when it burns act calm
whenever it falls, bend down and restartlet those tears fall and wipe that heart
Remember my Nafs the beauty of the promised FirdawsYou know it’s your dream to build there a house
Get back on your feet and go back to those daysI know this is only a passing phase ……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home